HOUSE OF BLUEBIRD 파랑새의 집

Sunday, April 17, 2016


ANYOUNGHASEYO Hope all of you are doing well! Since a lot of you know that I am interested in the Korean culture, I thought to do some posts for all my readers who love Korea beside my photography posts! This week I am sharing with you my review on (House of BlueBird 파랑새의 집) A Korean drama that tells a story of strong bond between the members of a family even though they are not blood-related and also shows how difficult for fresh university graduates to get respectable and well-paid jobs.

 Personally, this drama is one of the best Korean drama I have ever seen, even though my sister liked it although she is not interested in the Korean culture at all! The drama is totally great, and the characters are great too, It has some moments that got me so excited and waiting to know what gonna happen in the next episode. The great drama are many, but the one that get your emotions out, are just a few! Thanks (House of BlueBird 파랑새의 집) for becoming one of the few.

 Genre: Domestic, Romance, Comedy, Drama
Written by: Choi Hyun-kyung & Park Pil-joo 
Starring: Lee Joon-hyuk, Chae Soo-bin, Lee Sang-yeob, Kyung Soo-jin
Number of episodes: 50
 








#KBSWORLD #KBS #HouseOfBlueBird #KoreanDrama #KDrama #파랑새의집

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment