NEW GOODIES

Friday, January 29, 2016


 NEW IN Quick post showing you my newest goodies I bought from VAVAVOOM months ago and I almost forgot about sharing it! Anyway, here is my review about these two items from Maybelline (Crayon Oriental Eyeliner Pencil and Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara) hope you like this post! Waiting to hear your opinion too.


Maybelline Crayon Oriental Eyeliner Pencil  

First of all, I should point out that this eye liner is not waterproof. If a waterproof version of this exists then I don’t know about it. This eyeliner is such a soft pencil lead makes application easy and gives it a lightweight feel. Also it’s not expensive at all – probably would cost you less than 5 JOD only. But unfortunately, it smudges! I mean one accidental swipe with your finger could probably erase the whole thing.


Hollywood Fake Eyelashes
Those are fake eyelashes I got them from the accessories shop, I can't remember from where exactly.  Although I am not a big fan of fake eyelashes but I gotta admit that they make a massive difference!


Maybelline Falsies Volum Express 

Love love this mascara! It gets clumpy about 30 days old, but that is okay since that's how often you're supposed to change out the mascara. I use it daily, wash it out at night and re-apply in the morning when I'm getting ready for going out. When I wear it, I feel that my lashes are naturally long and thick so enhancing them at times looks fake but this product does not clump, separates. This is such a good product for those who can't wear false eyelashes because it looks too fake.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment