LAZY DAYS

Thursday, September 17, 2015


 LAZY DAYS If lazy days really existed in my schedule, they would look like this: staying in bed the whole day and not getting up, at all, at all. During my stay in this summer vacation, it just happened like that. The streets were quiet, I woke up at 1 pm (yes you read correctly, 1 pm! And I did go to bed at 10 pm the night before!), checked the time on my phone and fell back to sleep. I woke up the next day at 12 pm. Lately I’ve been forced into being lazy as I got sick. It usually never happens to me as I try to eat as healthy as possible during the whole year to make sure my immune system is boosted, but the weather lately just got me, my body just decided to give up on me, forcing me to stay in bed for couple of days!

To be totally honest, as much as I love doing nothing, it also drives me crazy. I have the workaholic syndrome where I really hate staying in one place and doing nothing productive! Being sick is worser than worse because you basically don’t have a choice. No matter what I tried to do: either it was to write some posts or shoot some images, I would began sneezing every 1 minutes, my head would start to burn and I would be forced into laying position back again.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment