FACES WOJOOH

Friday, August 28, 2015


HEAVEN DESTINATION that offers a fusion of luxurious types of fragrances, make-up and skincare products. Thanks to its innate understanding of women’s desires and concerns! Today a regional network of over 70 stores are available in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt, Jordan Syria and Lebanon. I really get super excited when there is a launch of a new brand, I feel like it’s a challenge for me to try out something new, test and see if it works or not! I have to admit, I really stay in my comfort zone when it comes to makeup, no one would want to go out and go crazy and buy some new items and you know there is a lot more products you already know out there that you can buy!













Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment