ONLINE SHOPPING

Tuesday, June 30, 2015


MY EXPERIENCE Today I am going to share with you my experience with online shopping. Unfortunately, my first experience in 2013 was a bad experience! I still remember, I ordered Parka Fur Jacket for $30, I have waited for more than three months, but I didn't get anything, I tried to ask the buyer what happened, but he stole my money and deleted his account! At the end of 2014, I got back to online shopping, I ordered more than 30 items, some arrived in couple of days, and some haven't arrived till this moment (I wonder where have they gone!) and also unfortunately, I had to pay some taxes when some items arrived!

Right now, I can't trust the online shopping anymore, I mean the web is such a risky place, although you may have anti-virus programs and firewall program installed, but there is still a lot of possibilities that I might get hacked or have my personal credit card information stolen. So, in my opinion, I think that the traditional way of shopping still the best! At least you are enjoying fitting the clothes and trying the shoes too! Don't you agree?



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment