GOLDEN HOUR

Thursday, June 11, 2015


LIFE IS HARD There are just these kind of days, where you feel like rolling out of your bed (literally), in your pajamas, eventually keep the blanket too, grab a cup of coffee and do what you need to do without worrying about anything else! Like the clothing you are going to wear, or the make-up, or the skin care! Uggh, I mean sometimes when I see how simple it is for my dad to wake up and be all cool, get ready in like 5 minutes. For me, I need at least 20 minutes to dry my hair and make it looks good! Talking to you girls, have a much more complicated morning routine ... Don't we? But sometimes, during the day (especially when sunset I called it a golden hour) when I heard that I am going outside, and I have to get ready in like 10 minutes, I just make my hair bun and put eyeliner and let it go! How about you? 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment