QUICK BEAUTY POST

Friday, May 22, 2015


A LITTLE BREAK was a must for focusing much more on my study, last Tuesday I have finished my semester in the university, the hardest one ever! And I had a little break from all kind of technologies to bring back my strength! This break was the longest break I have ever had in my blogging history, I used to write posts and post the automatically, but I didn't have a time management and that's what really happened! So I am sorry guys for all of you who were sending to me mails asking if I am alright or what! Yesterday, I decided to go ahead and create cool goodies post, I was so so happy with the incredible feedback I got from new people who browse my blog. You guys can’t even imagine! I do pay huge attention to your comments and it motivates me so much when I see that you like a new post. 

In the following weeks my schedule is going to be heavy, very very crazy. But as I said, a crazy schedule is a good schedule. That means that I will have tons of exciting things to share with you. Here is the planning, I'm going to have my summer holidays for the next 30 days, which means many good things are about to come! I won't say anything else but also 
I won’t be surprised if something pops in between! It’s going to be lots of fun so stay updated peeps :)






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment