FREEDOM

Wednesday, May 27, 2015


FREEDOM is the first word that comes to my mind when I think about the adventures I have lived the last couple of weeks in my university. Freedom is the word I have in my head when I close my eyes and think about how lucky and blessed I am finishing this kind of crazy and hard days. I am really happy that I have managed to passed this indescribable semester! Meanwhile, I just want to relax, relax and relax! 
A lot of people ask me, so what do you want to do in a couple of years or after the graduation? Where do you see yourself in ten years? In fact, I don't know, I just keep thinking how would me life be in 2016 without studying, without stress, with more time doing things I love. We are seeking in life, is beautiful stories, moments to remember forever, sharing and caring, giving without waiting anything in return, as long as I keep living like that, it doesn’t really matter what I’ll be doing in a few years, because I know for sure that I’ll be able to find happiness in the smallest things. xoxo
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment