PICCADILLY LIPSTICS

Monday, February 09, 2015


LIPSTICKS A lot of you are aware of my big obsession for lipsticks, not only I think they add so much to an outfit but I truly consider them as a real fashion accessory. All those infinite color combination fascinate me, and I'm always looking forward to see the new lipstick colors each season. What is more feminine than a tube of lipstick? The lipstick is the final touch to most of my outfits, and I'm excited to show you my favorite lipsticks, all by Piccadilly. I love the brand’s lipcolors, there is such a wide range and the packaging is absolutely stunning. Of course I also have other brands such as M.A.C or Seventeen, however I can’t resist to those gorgeous tubes. 

















=

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment