FIRST POST IN 2015

Friday, January 02, 2015


HELLO 2015 It's the first time since I've start blogging here (around five years ago) I didn't do post in the first day of the year! Guys, you might all know that I'm super busy those days with final exams, I can't wait for next Wednesday to finish this semester.

Even though it seems like time flies so quickly, I definitely felt each moment of 2014 grasp my heart and carry me away day by day, minute by minute. Since a few years, I’ve set myself for goal to enjoy each and every second like it was my last… I have never felt more alive.
This blog always felt like an open diary to me. Not every moment of my life is perfect but I choose to capture the perfection in it, and looking back at it, it makes me realize that beauty lies within everyday if we choose to pay attention. 

I hope that Ghandoora is this place for you where you know you can always come, in search of inspiration or escape. I want you to know that it’s somewhere you’ll always find positive energy. In just a click: I’m here, right on the other side of your computer.
My upcoming months are already pretty much planned out but here’s what I’ll tell you… I don’t know where I'm going, what will happen, what won’t. All I know is that I want to enjoy life to the fullest, be happy, have no fear and be surprised every single day. As long as I live like that, I’ll be satisfied with anything that comes along.

So with 2015 is here, I wanted to know, is there anything special you want to see on the blog this year? Any articles or special requests? Happy New Year my loves, may this year be filled with love and happiness. xoxo
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment