PERSONALIZED NOTEBOOK

Sunday, September 21, 2014


NEW SEMESTER! I've always wanted to do something like this when I get in the university, and before couple of days I've made my own personalized notebook, even though it's a little bit late to have one like this because I'm in my 3rd year! Let's tell you a little bit about this semester I'm going to have, last Sunday, it was the first day, and from the first day I became exhausted, because I have to walk for more than 25 minutes between two lectures (not here the problem) the problem is I have to reach the other lecture in less than 10 minutes not 25! This semester I found some difficulty in making my schedule, let's work hard this time. Anyway, what do you think about my notebook?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment