SUMMER DAYS IN RAINBOW STREET

Wednesday, August 20, 2014


SUMMER DAYS I still remember that before couple of months I've made a full post a Rainbow Street one of my favorite places here in Jordan but still didn't talk about everything in this place! I must show you the beauty of it's streets, restaurants, cafes and Souk Jara too (hand-made bazaar opens only in Friday) You can check the post here! Anyway, let's get back to the main subject, today is Wednesday, and I can't believe that I'm finally having a holiday and enjoying the last warm days of Summer, alert Autumn is about to come!! What's could be better than having a Galaxy Chocolate ice-cream from Gerard and enjoying the sunset in Rainbow Street? Hope you're having fun and stay tuned for the up-coming posts ;) 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment