BREAKFAST: APPLE PIE

Monday, August 11, 2014


APPLE PIE What about my summer holidays? I'm not gonna keep on repeating myself and telling you I'm sorry for my absence. Neither do, I want to say I'm coming back and I'm gonna post more often. You all know me very goo and you know I just disappear from time to time (haha missed me, huh?). I need that and I can't avoid that. We'll just go with the flow and see. This time with no promises. 

So, what have I been up to? Let's just say I'm having the hardest time of the semester in my university, next Saturday I'm having two final exams and in Tuesday, I'm having another one! I really looking forward finishing this semester and start my summer holiday!! I know it sounds weird, since summer is about to leave! Anyway, I just came here to share with you this delicious Apple Pie I have it as a breakfast prepared by my mother. Apple pie with Nescafe is the best thing to have at morning to give you energy and start your day! xoxo

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment