EID FITIR MUBARAK

Monday, July 28, 2014


BAKE THAT My favorite time of the year has arrived! Yes it's the spirit of Eid Al-Fitir! So happy to be in he kitchen with my family preparing Mamoul (the dessert we eat it in Eid), the smell of baking makes me crazy! This time, Ramadan went so fast, I didn't feel it and unfortunately, I didn't spend it as I always do, I had a lot of study and doing projects, and there was no enough time for reading the Holy Qouran and finish it. So, here is the pictures for Mamoul for this year!

I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds,
forgive your transgressions and ease
the suffering of all peoples around the globe.
Eid Mubarak 
xoxo










Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment