BLACK EYES

Friday, July 04, 2014


 CAT EYES If you asked me about my favorite kind of makeup, I'd go to smoky eyes with apricot blusher and nude lipstick! This makeup is PERFECT for those girls who have blue or green eyes, but even though I'm having dark brown eyes color, I usually have this look when I go to special occasions at night or weddings. This time I'm sharing with you my newest mascara from MAX FACTOR and eyeliner from SEVENTEEN.

Before couple of weeks, I got a new mascara MAX FACTOR - False Lash Effectthis mascara gives good definition, length and a bit of volume. It doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day and the brush allows me to get to every lash. It's not waterproof, but it is very water resistant, so I'm highly recommended for it. 

The other thing I bought it was the SEVENTEEN - Super Smooth Eye liner Pencil, usually I use the liquid eyeliner, but since the weather is start to get hot and much warmer, I start using the pencil eyeliner. Well, they are very smooth to start with, the tip goes on smoothly and just glides on your eyelids leaving behind a vivid color. Hope you liked this beauty review post, and tell me if you are using any of these.







Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment