QUICK BREAFAST

Monday, June 16, 2014


BONJOUR Today, I'm back with new easy recipe prepared by my mum. Honestly, at the beginning I loved the idea to have such a new yummy delicious breakfast like this instead of having the same breakfast routine every morning, but after I ate it, I felt I'm not alright, maybe because it was the first time I tried something like this at the morning, actually the oil in the bread annoyed me! I mean, it's kinda makes you feel that you don't want to eat anything after it, If you don't like this kind of food as a breakfast, you can classified it as brunch. In less than 5 minutes you can have this recipe, all you have to do is following these steps:
  • Cut bread into small pieces.
  • Add a little bit of Olive Oil on it, then put the bread in the oven for 3 minutes. 
  • Put the Cheddar Cheese on the bread and put them again in the oven for only 1 minutes to make sure that the Cheese has melted.
  • Bring them out and add Oregano. 

Bon Appétit 
xoxo




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment