GRADUATION WEEK AT JU

Thursday, June 26, 2014


HAPPINESS IS .. BEING GRADUATED Amman branch of the University of Jordan celebrates it's 49 graduation ceremony of it's students since last Thursday 19th.June till today 26th.June. Seven days of happiness and joyful at the university's stadium. The ceremony was started by the national anthem followed by the recitation of the Holy Quran. This was followed by a special speech of the board of trustees that was delivered by Dean of the Faculty Business Dr. Zu'bi Zu'bi.

Actually, I can't imagine that after two years I'm going to wear that robe, walking in the stadium, holding my certificate, hands waves, tears of joy on my cheeks that I'm officially graduated from JU! It's like a dream, hopefully, after two years I'm going to write a new post about my graduation .. So stay tuned ;)

Congratulation to all
xoxo
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment