GET THE LOOK

Thursday, June 19, 2014


BABY BLUE Lately, I’ve been having a tremendous obsession over baby blue. As much as I always loved pastels, I feel like I’ve never been that much addicted to a color, even if I have to say that mint has always been one of my favorite colors e-v-e-r. Baby blue is such a light dreamy nuance, it reminds me of the air, volatile and delicate, of the water fluide and calm and of the sky, dreamy and mysterious. Enough for the cheesy talk (sorry it’s the end of the day) : new crush coming though. So today I'm sharing with you this look where you can get it on Stardoll.com hope you like it.


ITEMS I USED
Fluide Long Skirt - VOILE
 Wandering Eyes Scarf - Bizou
Ramadan Gift Sandals
Cropped Cape Top 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment