ELECTION AT UNIVERSITY OF JORDAN 2014/2015 انتخابات الجامعة الاردنية

Friday, April 18, 2014


MARCH/27TH/2014 First, I apologize for not blogging recently, since I bought my newest mobile phone, am not having the time to use the laptop, you know, everything nowadays has an app, you only need a couple of second of installing it to your device and ta ta enjoy!! So, let me tell you what happened last month in my university. 

Before three weeks ago, the students in my university (University of Jordan) were preparing themselves for the nomination period for this year's election as every year. Photos and posters were every where you walk in the university, everyone is excited for the big day! It was suppose that this post will be attached with videos too, but as I said, I don't have free time to make a full video, edit it and posted! 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment