MY WISHLIST SPRING'14

Saturday, March 01, 2014


SPRING is probably my favorite season and I already started organizing my wardrobe to make sure I get more wear out of all my pretty pastel jumpers and accessories. As a typical girl, I still end up saying that "I have nothing to wear" though and my wishlist is never-ending :)

I picked a selection of items I have been eyeing up, with the embellished Chiara Ferragni loafer  being on the top of my list, I also need a nice Valentino pink purse. To go with the light/pastel theme, I will have to get myself a pair of  blue jeans. I also need a gold watch, Ray-Ban sunglasses and a new necklace to feed my addiction. I just can't stop buying new ones.

From beauty bits, I really want to finally get one of the Christian Dior nail polish Collection, but they always sell out really fast in-storeWhat's on your wishlist at the moment? Are you ready for Spring?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment