CHRISTMAS MOOD: ON!

Saturday, January 04, 2014


 I WANT MORE HOLIDAYS! It is quite insane how fast time flies. It feels even quite stressful and scary sometimes I must say… but also extremely fascinating isn’t it? Looking back at all the experiences and goals achieved in 2013, I can’t be anything but happy and proud yet also so motivated and excited for all the things to come. 

I'm must admit that I L-O-V-E Christmas spirit; how do people celebrate it, preparing the sweets, exchange gifts... etc and I'm such a lucky girl to have Christian friends like mine who brought to me some cookies and sweets too! I spent the last days in fill my self with sugar and reading magazines (I'll make sure to do special post about them, I found out some quite stuff I'd love to share them).
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment