INSTAGOODIES

Thursday, December 19, 2013


TAKE A SNAPSHOT As always this article is for those of you who don't have smartphones, don't use Instagram or simply didn't manage to catch up with the latest content. As you may know Instagram is such an important part of my daily job as it is sort of like my instant visual diary where I share live everything that is happening during the day: new articles, experiences, incredible food, clothing, events. Everything and more, you name it! It's amazing how some people know me even more for Instagram than Ghandoora! It is most definitely one of the most powerful and active social media tool currently.

 And I love it! Since it's something great to be able to have such a quick and easy platform to share visual and textual content yet that allows you at the same time to stay updated with everything that is going on in the world. Some of my most favorite images are actually from Instagram!! They're so true, so real and so raw. So without further due, I hope you guys will enjoy some of my latest Instagram images and cheers to Thursday!!

As usual, Houmous for Friday's breakfast prepared by me // Sun-shines between the tree's leafs in my university

4 hours as break! Spent it outside, enjoying the sunshine in my university.  // Dress to impress! One of my favorite kind of fancy dresses I'd love to add it to my wardrobe *_* 

Porsche in my university! OMG // I missed this place so much, Cookie shop project in my school before 2 years ago!

I want to go to Starbucks right now but the weather isn't helping me at all // Like usual, spent my time on my blog preparing new posts. 

After being sick, back to studying with this delicious cake my sister had prepared it // Lights lights everywhere .. 

Went with my father, buying some nuts  /If anyone know what is written on my jacket, then tell me 

After 2 years inshallah, I'll have a picture like this with my friends in our graduation. // The weather was going crazy outside! Fast movement for the clouds

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment