2014

Saturday, July 05, 2014


HAPPY NEW YEAR While I was browsing the other day through my picture folders, trying to clean it all up and organize my desktop which believe me: started to look like a giant mess. And you know what, I found some pretty amazing things like this photo I took it when I was in the High School through my mobile phone camera 3.2 megapixels (I used to take my mobile-phone with me sometime, husssh, it's a secret hehe).

New days, New time, New moments ahead are waiting for us, may these 365 days light up our life. Actually, I have special about 2014, I'm way so excited for it, I'm having so many new ideas in my head! I can't wait to share with you the stuffs I've made it and the up-coming projects will be! 

Beauty.. 
Freshness.. 
Dreams.. 
Truth.. 
Imagination.. 
Feeling.. 
Faith.. 
Trust.. 
This is beginning of a New Year! 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment