BURBERRY LONDON (PART 2)

Saturday, November 02, 2013

(pictures taken by 3.2 megapixels camera) 

SPARKLING WITH BURBERRY Sorry for not being active on the blog as I used to before, mid-terms are here and I'm preparing myself for it, but promise I'm going to keep blogging as much as I can. Anyway, do you still remember the post I've made it from couple of months about Lancôme perfume? Well, here is the second post showing you my favorite perfume which is it Burberry London Eau De Perfume I got it from Paris last year. Well, I'm kind of person who loves wearing perfumes, for me they are like a beautiful piece of jewelry. I love Burberry Perfumes, they have never turned me down and this one completely lived up to my expectations with it's dreamy, fresh smell! 






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Are you too busy with your RL to blog it anymore? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete