POTATO PURÉE

Wednesday, October 23, 2013


SMILEY PLATE As you know, I'm type of girls who love spend her spare time in kitchen rather than chatting or bla bla bla! Recently, I've been trying to do new kind of dishes, and last week I had the chance to do the lunch alone! Well, it's the first time that my mother let me do something in kitchen, you know she keeps afraid since she thinks I'm still young and I'm going to broke the plates LOL!

Personally, I'm kind of person who love eat something new with creative look, so I prepared this Potato Puree, for those who don't know this recipe; a tasty and easy to make side to enjoy a wide range of food especially with BBQ is a smooth mashed potatoes perfect for dressing up or serving as is. you can prepare in about 30 minutes. 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment