LET THE DREAM START...

Saturday, October 26, 2013


THE DREAM IS ABOUT TO START! Well, I'm going to give you this fact since not so many of you know it, the pictures that I have posted them on the blog since 2012 are taken by my mobile phone 3.2 MegaPixels! YES, I know how would you feel right now after reading this! Well, I've always wanted to own a photography camera but unfortunately I don't have enough money to pay like $500 for this! But, last Friday, I got this digital camera Panasonic Lumix 16 MegaPixels from Canada, I'm still in dream, can't imagine that finally I'm having a camera right now! Stay tuned for the up coming photos and videos with high quality photos with Panasonic ;)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new camera! I hope you have so much fun taking photographs and posting them to your blog. I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete