WRITTEN IN PALESTINE

Saturday, September 28, 2013


IN PALESTINE I have never been to Palestine before and it's still in my dreams to visit my home-town and see my relatives! It's something so sad that Palestine is near to Jordan and you can reach it in couple of hours but you can't do that easily! I wish someday I can do a post from there showing you the beautiful nature, the traditions and how do people live there.

Anyway, some of you might asked what's that picture, a friend made this picture for me, as you see, my name is written in Arabic language (غدير المصري) and it's took near Masjid Qubbat As-Sakhrah in Jerusalem. Something cool, huh?! ;)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have a friend who support your dreams even in a simple way like this. I hope you could visit Palestine soon inshallah.

    ReplyDelete