LITTLE ANGEL

Saturday, September 07, 2013


BACK TO FOUR YEARS OLD AGE If you're following me on Instagram or Twitter, you would know how do I spent my weekend! I must admit that I'm so tired and really need some rest! Let's tell you what happened? A sweet neighbor came to my house to play with me (I know it sounds weird since I'm 19 years and she's 4 years old only, but she saw me once last Wednesday and it seems she liked me from the first sight!). We really had great time together, we played so many things (you know: Barbie dolls) and we also did some drawings, and my sister manicured her little pretty hand, we sang some songs and finally we watched Tom & Jerry. 








Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment:

  1. omggg 7ayatii ma a7laha mashAllah! And yes, I must admit that playing with kids is super fun :')

    ReplyDelete