HOME-MADE PASTRIES

Wednesday, September 04, 2013



TRY IT AT HOME I'm pretty sure that so many of you know that spending some spare hours in the kitchen trying new recipes to do is one of my favorite things to do since I'm looking forward making food alone without any help from my mother! Today, I brought to you two easy dishes all of us had eaten them in any local restaurant, but have any one of you try to making them at home?

1. Thyme & White Cheese pastry معجنات زعتر وجبنة بيضاء 
Those pastries are filled with green Thyme and white cheese like Fita or Nabulsi cheese.








2. Meat pastry صفيحة) - لحم بعجين) 
It's an Lebanese dish, similar to Pizza but without Mushroom, Cheese or any other vegetables. It's baked with Meat, Onion, Tomato and ketchup.



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment: