FORGET THE DIET

Wednesday, September 18, 2013


THAT COLORFUL DISH Usually, I'm not like like others (especially girls) who go on a diet in order to lose their weight to have a perfect body! I thank my God for having a slim body so I don't need to have a diet but I must admit that sometimes I have to pay attention for what I do have in my meal.

 This time I'd like to share with you these pictures I took for the dish me and my family had prepared it together last week! As you see, we made Pastries with Nabulsi and Fita cheese with Oregano and green Olives, fried potato with ketchup and Fattoush (Levantinebread salad made from toasted or fried pieces of bread combined with mixed greens and other vegetables).












Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment: