MY BLOG 3RD ANNIVERSARY

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

 First year: The beginning, a passion that became more. 
 Second year: The realization of a dream.
Third year: Still here between fashion, photography, laughter & reality…
Thank you so much to all of you who have made all of this possible!

July.17th.2010 Three years ago Ghandoora was born. Useless to say It changed my whole life in a way I could never believe It was possible. Today is the third anniversary of “my baby” I feel very flattered and proud to be writing to you from the same blog, and I perfectly know that without this would have never been possible.


To be continued .. 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary: Three Years!! I am so glad you are still here, since I cannot find any other Stardoll blog that is still active. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete