JUNE SHOPPING

Tuesday, July 23, 2013



75% SALE Only shopping lovers will know what does "75% sale" means! But at first, I must make an apologize since I didn't do any post last week, I've had a full schedule between mid-term exams and projects too! Thanks Allah I did very well in them!  

Now let's get back to the main subject, In the last days of June, I had an extremely shopping day with my sister, the mall was full of new arrivals for this summer, I madly in love with the stripe blouse from H&M shown below, I think that I have to add it to my wardrobe very soon. Anyway, in the up coming days, I'm going to make a full post about the beauty cosmetics we bought them as soon as I finish editing them, but now, enjoy these pictures from Instagram and don't forget to follow me >> (@Ghandoora94).




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment