WEDDING DAY

Monday, June 17, 2013

Imad & Razan
6.6.2013
Landmark Hotel

WEDDING DAY SUNSET In less than a month, a true love story was started between Imad and Razan (my cousin). It was my pleasure to attended her wedding, she was more than a real princess in her big day! Actually, her marriage was the best occasion to wear my gorgeous and romantic ESCHEL dress. 

About the wedding, I love the place so much, it's such a real luxurious hotel located in the heart of Amman, here are some photos I took them while we were in the wedding, you might ask about the second picture what is it? it's something called "Zaffeh" it's in our Arab culture, a musical procession of drums, bagpipes, horns, dancers and men carrying flaming swords, it's like an announces that the wedding is about to begin.










  
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment:

  1. MashaAllah, it seems so beautiful :) Mabrouk! =]

    ReplyDelete