MODERN IN OLD

Tuesday, June 25, 2013


 CLASSIC GIRL! It's awkward moment when my friends knew that I'm still listening to cassettes, I felt that I'm a strange creature who came from another world! I mean, what's wrong if I'm still listening to music through cassette in 2013? I think it is the same if I'm listening to it through I-Pod! I think it's a little bit of showing off yourself!

Cassettes, have another mean of being classic! Since 2006, I used to recorded a song of these cassettes from the radio through my stereo, and I can't get rid of these cassettes, each song on each one of them have a story that will last forever.
 












Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments:

  1. i used to listen to cassettes a lot when i was a little child ...
    these photos bring old memories back :)

    ReplyDelete