MIRACLE SO MAGIC (PART ONE)

Monday, June 10, 2013

 

Lancôme is an authentic brand. It reflects elegance, class and style.

MIRACLE FROM PARIS I had received this bottle of perfume as a gift before year ago. I had never heard of "Miracle So Magic!" before and, looking at the packaging, I couldn't tell what kind of fragrance it was, so I gave it a try. "Miracle So Magic!" doesn't get to where you are going before you do. It arrives with you and is so light, classy, fresh and gives you the feminine fragrance.

 I'd say this perfume is perfect for general day wear with its unassuming floral scent plus its not too overpowering. And finally because I can't describe Miracle So Magic with enough justice except that: "I feel like I'm at my happiest when I'm wearing it, it's complete me"

 Hint: To make your fragrance last, apply to the warm spots of your skin, such as the collarbone, the crook of your elbow, the inner thigh, the ankle.














Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment: