OH LA LI-NER VIDEO

Wednesday, May 01, 2013


THE ICONIC CAT EYE You guys might have noticed that I do almost every single day the same make-up. I've gotten really attached to it and it became sort of part of me, like you know when you really like a pair of jeans: it suits you so damn well you want to wear it every single day because you feel so confident, comfortable and good in it. Well it's exactly my case with the cat eye.

A lot of you have been asking me how I do it, trust me it's super easy once you got the trick and got used to it. At the beginning it could take me up to 1-2 minutes to do a really good one. Now I'll make one in 20 seconds. The best advice I could give is to use an eye liner pen, here I used the DOT Black Eyeliner but you can just as much use one from any brand, it just have to have this special pencil/brush tip. So here's my technique to achieve the perfect cat eye look! 
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment