HAPPY EASTER

Saturday, May 11, 2013


 HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Hope you are having a very enjoyable and relaxing Saturday with your loved ones. I got the prettiest bright colorful eggs from my friends last week. Even though I don't celebrate Easter, but I love it's spirit when a cute little bunny delivers chocolates, the weather warms, and it’s a chance to spend time with family and friends… Oh yes and the eggs!
Enjoy the rest of your day and have a great week ahead! xoxo 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. Here in Jordan was in 5.May as I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you have easter later? Sorry, I am just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't have any idea .. but I think because Christian people in Middle-East celebrate it in May because they are following the eastern calendar :)

      Delete