BANG BANG

Thursday, May 30, 2013


BANGS ARE BACK! New hair, new mood. As you guys might have noticed if you are playing Stardoll.com or if you follow me on Facebook, there's been since a couple of days a little change, or maybe even a big one. I must admit that I hate having the same hair as all the other members have, and I'm not perfect at designing new hair, but I was getting really tired of my classic middle part and needed absolutely, desperately something new and fresh to try out.

So here I am, introducing you my new hair style! Bangs for the win, bangs are back and I feel so happy about them. I don't know yet if I'll keep them for a long time but I love the edgy touch they add to my looks and this haircut fits perfectly to a rock n' chic look which I'll be playing with in the following days. My rule is to never be afraid of a little change, life is too short and it's always nice to try new things out. Either it is food, or music or even a hair style!



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment