Old Stardoll Memories

Monday, March 25, 2013


TIMES FLIES! I still remember this photo when I took it with Miss_lolitaF in a private party in 5th.May.2011 .. I feel like it was yesterday, we really had so much fun out there, and however I miss this girl so much! It had been like a while since so many famous members and elites left stardoll due to their personal reasons or they are getting older and stardoll seems it's a dress up website for young generation or  they need to have their real life, or leaving for paying so much real money on a pixels.

2010 and 2011 were the best years for many stardollain blogs such as (The Stardoll Insider TSI, The Stardoll Shine TSS, Stardoll Most Wanted SMW, Stardoll Most Hated SMH) where most of them gone down.

 I really missed the old times especially in summer when we had so many competitions, parties, gossips and so on. But, unfortunately, lately, stardoll went to a boring website where it only focus on ROYALTY which makes most of us leave this website. But, personally, I can't leave it since I made so many friends from all over the world.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment