INSTAGOODIES

Saturday, February 16, 2013

 
GHADEER AL-MASRI ON INSTAGRAM As some of you guys don't have instagram (actually you should totally consider getting it if you haven't already : it's so much fun. It's really amazing if you have some friends or contacts abroad and that you'd like to follow their live updates, much more addictiv than twitter in my opinion, believe me) I've decided to share on my blog from time to time some of my favourite shots from my Instagram feed. 

These are some little souvenirs taken spontaneously during our trips and projects, some pictures that are perhaps sometimes more personal as well as some shots of my favorite products or food of the moment. If you'd like to follow me, search for the username @Ghandoora94, can you believe somebody already took @Ghandoora? I was quite pissed off when I found out... I hope you guys will enjoy this article, we are preparing for you a really cool surprise post for tomorrow and already can't wait to share the news with you. By the way, do you guys have a favorite picture? I would be super curious to know.

How sweet is it! Love my cherry tomato <3 cassette="" crazy="" favorite="" horrible="" s="" that="" went="" when="" your="">

Delicious Fillet for a dinner // For the first time, we voted today in the election, what about you? 

Another mean of Winter: love the smell & taste of the grilled potato // I'm in love with my brother's 5 cats! One of them is called Falafel ;)

Perfect color for a nail polish! // OMG, I'm in love with my newest honey jar! Watch out; bee is here :p

Sunset view from my balcony this afternoon <3 :="" a="" and="" back="" delicious="" dessert="" having="" i="" nbsp="" orange="" studying="" to="">
Lovely weather outside! It's really perfect for hanging out // We we're preparing a delicious dinner, but unfortunately I was sick so I wasn't be able to have the real taste of the food! :(

Love the sky this afternoon! Mix between blue & pink // The power of Mascara ;)

So excited for my newest headband for this summer // Countdown for my corn! Yummy
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

5 comments: