Violet Light Makeup Tutorial

Friday, January 25, 2013



VIOLET LIGHT! I couldn't get this song out of my mind! Before 24 hours ago, I listened to Edward Maya's newest song "Love Story" for more than 5 times! And while listening to it, I got inspired and start imagining about violet makeup I'd do it on stardoll.

In order to get this look, you have to start using the Black fluid liner, then volumizing mascara, after that you have to apply a Muted Ruby eyeshadow, space rose shade stick on the left side of the eye and black eyeshadow on the right side where the eye end to give it volume and little bit of rose eyeshadow no.15 from SEPHORA, if you don't have it since it was available in 2009 then it's okay, and to give the eyes the glam look, I added sprin rain eye dust from LUXE.  
Moving to cheek, I used 3 kinds of blusher: peachy, warm apricot and finally blush like a pony from L'OCCITANE and for lips, I used two lipstick: golden fleece and electric pink!

Hope you like it ;) 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment