SNOW ♥

Monday, January 14, 2013


 With melted snow I boil fragrant tea.” ― Mencius, Mencius
Jan10, 2013 I still remember the old post that I've made it last year in the first March about the snow! But, I didn't imagine that I'm going to make another one after 10 months only! The weather was so hot till December, but when we started the new year, it became much colder till the degrees reach -3c
The Middle Eastern countries and one of them is Jordan is currently seeing its heaviest snowfall in 30 years. The fierce winter storm has left up to 30 centimeters of snow in some parts of the country. The snowstorm followed four days of torrential rain, which brought flooding to many areas across the country and which means we stayed at home enjoying the view and the relaxing without hearing any cars horn or cats meow!

 


















 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment: