NEW HOBBY

Monday, January 28, 2013



ONCE UPON A TIME! I have always wanted to start something new this holiday, I couldn't think about hanging out so I prefer to stay at home and doing something new rather than surfing the Internet. While I was redecorating my room, I found these two short stories, and I start thinking that it would be something good to improve my English and to have fun and enjoy!

First story called "THE UNQUIET GRAVE" written by M. R. JAMES  and it's contains The Picture, Rats, Casting The Runes, The Experiments and Oh, Whistle, and I'll Come To You, My Boy. The second story called "THE GARDEN PARTY" written by KATHERINE MANSFIELD, this book contain 9 short stories: Feuille d' Album, The Doll's House, The Garden Party, Pictures, The Little Governess, Her First Ball, The Women At The Store, Millie and finally The Lady's Maid.

By the way, I can't believe that I'm the one who took all of these photos by 5 megapixels camera! These photos are taken in such a professional way with sunrises! Don't you think so? Anyway, I'm so excited to read all the stories in this holiday before starting my second semester. Which book do you think I chose it first? :)

 



 





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up darling. I love reading too!

    http://www.thebexdoctorproject.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos ....... you r talented :)

    ReplyDelete