MINUSEY CLUTCH

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


 TRANSPARENT CLUTCH! Recently I've been obsessing over anything transparent, with clear bags being at the top of my list. While I was reading some fashion blogs I saw that some of the fashion bloggers are following the same trend and wore this transparent clutch last summer!

No doubt, that if you saw a girl in the street wearing it you would say: "OMG I can see inside that girl's bag!" Most of us are crucial and want to know what's inside her bag, but... but it's a little bit less precarious to carry. Having a translucent bag just makes it all the more fun to fill. Like adding your cash and cards in small pocket, pack your fabulous sunnies, pretty lipstick and gloss, your iPhone and add some hardware to your keys. Done and done and clearly, super cool.
For those who are in love with this flexible clear plastic and want to add it to their wardrobe, it's available online and you buy it by clicking here for $78 only!



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. Personally speaking, I think it's awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree. I am in the process of transforming my wardrobe. Shoes were done first and now it's time for bags and coats/jackets. This is super hot and a must have. Will be following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree. I am in the process of transforming my wardrobe. Shoes were done first and now it's time for bags and coats/jackets. This is super hot and a must have. Will be following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say, this is hot. I'm in the process of transforming my closet. I started with my shoes and now I'm on my way to jackets/coats and purses.

    P.S. I am now following your blog, super cute

    ReplyDelete