Spot on a Starplaza!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012


I've finally a perfect time for posting in the blog! I know I'm not active here as I used to before, but I'd like to apologize, I had a busy days last weeks. I've come back with a new idea I hope you will like it! I know that the there so many luxury shops stardoll have just added them and I think they are pretty good to have such a new shops instead of having the same shops at the starplaza! My spot for the first post will be on "PET A PORTER CLOTHES HORSE"! 

I know that this store has openend it's door a while ago, and personally, it's one of my favorite shops in starplaza! Anyway, I think that most of you (especially fashionistas) already heard about the collaboration between H&M and MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA a french based fashion label founded by MARTIN MARGIELA and known for its avant-garde designs. Most of the collection is no longer available but lucky SD managed to put a very special piece in the starplaza means you can still get your piece of the cake. 

The graphic is marvelous and you can get it for 11Stardollars (which is a very good price and cheap one) at the pet a porter clothes horse store, and as you see it's goes so trendy and classic with nude pump! For me there is no doubt that the Stardoll coat was inspired by this MMM for H&M coat. I love this coat and I think the price is really fair so I'm going to buy one in my next superstar memebership and if you haven't already bought it I can recommend you to do it as soon as you can, this a piece a really fashion victim or doll should have in their wardrobe. 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment