Some Of My Latest Graphics

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Hello everybody, this is my official first post, yay!
For my first post on this blog, I'd like to show you some graphics I've recently made. I hope you'll like them. :)



I made this graphic last week and I'll be using it for the Cover of the RNTM Backstage Magazine which I'll be releasing this evening. The model is Cathy AKA mathilamath. The dress, which is one of my designs, is kept very simple. I think this is one of my best graphics, what do you think?



I think I made this graphic one month ago. The model is again mathildamath and it is inspired by the H&M campaign with Lana Del Rey. This was my first graphic with my improved shading technique.



This one was for a competition in my school, I finished it just a couple of days ago. It may not be my best because I really had to rush when I made it. I just didn't have enough time to do it, that's why it turned out so... awkward. I mean, the girl looks like a thicker person, but she was meant to be skinny. Oh well...


What do you think of my graphics?
Please comment :3

xoxo Rafael
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

3 comments:

  1. Your Graphics are really nice.
    Especially the 2nd one
    I would like to ask u whether I can be a model in your magazine, I can also help u with the work.
    Thanks.
    Charmingstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. this isn't the graphic vault.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I thought I could share it with our readers. Don't worry, I won't post about graphics all the time. I will mainly post about Stardoll stuff and my sketches ;)

      Delete