Real Version

Saturday, December 29, 2012


 Limited Edition Spring 2010! No doubt that this season from LE was one of the best seasons in stardoll. Personally, this collection went so fast so unfortunately I couldn't buy any item! I choose these 2 items from Moschino which were shown at the collection before 3 years ago! The first jacket was for 225 Stardollars and the dress for 175 Stardollars. Personally, I like the real version of the jacket, I'm kind of people who love golden with black and about the dress I didn't like it's shape, I think it will suit young girls. So I'm going to rate Stardoll graphic as 4 out of 5! What about you? :)


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment:

  1. Moschino!! *_*
    Love the pieces :3 It was truly an amazing collection. :)

    ReplyDelete