New Writer

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Hey everyone!

My name is Rafael (Rafi101 on Stardoll) and I'm the new writer at this blog. I'm 16 years old, male and I come from Austria. Thanks a lot to Ghandeer for giving me this opportunity, I am very excited to be here and I'm looking forward to writing for this amazing blog!

I will post about random stuff on Stardoll, different projects such as magazines, modeling competitions, ect. I will also show you my sketches and drawings which I do every day because I just loooove drawing and designing. :)


That's all for now. See you soon!
xoxo Rafael

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments:

  1. I have a fashion line - http://mformystic.blogspot.co.uk/
    It will be released later on this month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice designs, but they are a little plain, though :/

      Delete