CREPE CAKE

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


I've had a lovely break from blogging (sometimes real life gets in the way) but I'm back to celebrate the New Year Eve! Here is an easy pancake cake - the pancakes are sandwiched together with whatever you want to add to it weather it's Nutella,Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, Cheese or even Honey! Personally, I choose to add Thick Cream from KDD with Honey and my family prefer to eat it with Nabulsi Cheese which is it quite salty! Such a great combination ;)

I love a good and hearty meal, especially during the weekends as I truly believe that I well deserve it for having to work and study hard the week long. Last week, me and my mum decided to make new kind of sweet for new year's post! I couldn't think about something would be much delicious and sweet as much as Crepe Cake! We had made this one before but I didn't think before that taking photos for this rich dish would look great in photos! 



















Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments: