Awesome Casual Looks with nelly.com

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Hello Dollies,
I'm Ioana-Clara (my stardoll username: Clara_Clary), the new blogger on Ghandoora's Blog! I hope you will like my posts :D
----------

As you may have noticed, there is a new store out, nelly.com - including the brands Diesel and Desigual.
The main theme is the casual look, with lots of denim clothes.
Even though on Stardoll I like to wear elegant, extravagant looks and I hesitated to buy some clothes from nelly.com, I couldn't sit trough and I bought some of them! I love the casual style and honestly, that's what I wear in real life.
Here are two looks made by me - the scarf is the most important article in the look, in my opinion - it makes all !

 I know, the shoes do not match that good, but they are the best I found now.
Off-topic: You can open the first door of the holiday calendars. In the advent calendar there is a tree, which costs 80 sc and in the hotbuys calendar a Cheap Monday T-Shirt, which costs 15 stardollars.
In my opinion, they are great, especially the T-Shirt, but I think they're a bit overpriced for a holiday calendar.

What do you think of the shop and my outfits ? Let me know!

xoxo Clara//Clara_Clary

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment